Originally designed to accommodate the needs of a military pilot, the Shoredace jacket has undergone constant revision to create the ultimate outerwear. Twelve pockets and endless thoughtful details create a truly extraordinary jacket for any weather.
- By Barbour®.
- Waxed cotton with signature Barbour® tartan lining.
- Zip front with snap closure panel. Rear storm flap with snap closure conceals large zipper pocket.
- Front vertical slash pockets with zip closures. Four front patch pockets with snap closures.
- Sleeves corduroy-lined at wrist. Tartan-lined hood.
- Made in Great Britain.
- Since 1894, Barbour® has been handcrafting iconic British outerwear with uncommon attention to detail using the finest waxed cotton.