Say hello to linen:
A lightweight, ultra-breathable material that we’re excited to offer in styles, silhouettes, and colors to complement your entire closet.
Not your average linen.
Our French linen is produced in Europe from naturally grown fibers and made to be easily worn, loved, and cared for throughout the warmer months—and the years to come.
What makes this linen special is the way it’s naturally grown. Growers utilize a special process which allows fibers to grow for 6-10 weeks only using rain, sun, and wind to create necessary fermentation.
More reasons to love linen:
- Linen is considered to be stronger and more durable than cotton
- Stretch and shrink resistant
- All flax by-products are used in the creation of linen, so waste is minimal
- Flax growing requires little to no pesticides or fertilizers
- Our French linen is quick-drying and machine washable
- The more you wear it, the softer it becomes
Beyond these benefits, each piece is crafted for everyday ease and comfort during the warmer months.